Call Us Today (828) 295-9984
-Check in time: 3:00 pm
-Check out time: 11:00 am
-Cancellation policy is 24 hours
-All rooms are non-smoking
-Pet Friendly ( upon request )
The fee is $25 per night, up to $75
per stay, per pet. Two pets max.
-Must be 18 years or older
to reserve a room
-Rates based on double occupancy
-May be a two night requirement on weekends during peak season
To our return guests and to our new guests,
In the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, The Boxwood Lodge places the highest priority on the health and safety of our guests and team members. Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this virus and we sincerely hope communities return to good health soon. We want you to rest assured that The Boxwood Lodge has high standards of cleanliness, health & safety protocols in place:
• Training for team members, with ongoing daily reinforcement
• System for frequent cleaning and disinfection of all areas
• Reduced contact at check-in & check-out, touchless transactions, sanitized keys, paperless check-out. No need to drop your keys off upon departure. When checking out, simply leave your keys in the room
• Reduced contact with housekeeping staff. Please note, until further notice, housekeeping will not be entering your room during your stay. For any items that need replacing, please see procedure on back of greeting paper upon check-in
• Increased sanitation signage for guests and team members of proper hand washing technique
• Removal of frequently touched items in guest rooms (binders with area information, bibles, yellow pages). These items will be available by request only.
• Social distancing in place
• Requiring all of our employees to wear masks while on site.
• Pre-screening all of our employees for COVID-19 symptoms prior to each shift.
*Our lobby is currently closed for the safety of both our guests and staff members. This is to prevent social gathering and the spread of COVID-19. We understand that the lobby area is part of your “getaway” experience and we truly appreciate your understanding and patience. We hope to reopen our lobby to our guests in the near future. Feel free to enjoy our outdoor patio and seating areas and soak in the mountain breeze!
We have been tracking Coronavirus (COVID-19) and we continue to actively monitor recommendations and directions from the CDC, state, government and local health authorities so we can be sure that we are taking the most comprehensive actions.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to The Boxwood Lodge. Our entire team is working hard to provide a safe environment for all to ensure the overall health, safety, and wellness for everyone.To our return guests, on behalf of all our team here at The Boxwood Lodge, thank you for your continued loyalty, trust and support. To our new guests, we are excited to have you stay with us and hope you will come back to The Boxwood Lodge for years to come!